Tuesday, May 29, 2007

How You Think Determines EVERYTHING....

Your life will improve 1000% when you understand this message.

What you think, and how you think, is the one key ingredient to success in your life.

I know this is true, because I have studied this area for over 38 years, and have applied my knowledge to accomplish everything I’ve ever really wanted.

Look at everything you have in your life today. It is ALL the result of your thinking and your choices. What you have thought and chosen in the past has provided you with everything you have today.

The great thing about understanding this is that once you do, you realize that you can create a completely different future for yourself than the life you have today, simply by changing the way you think!

You have been introduced to the “Attitudes of a Warrior”. For the past month, I have written specifically about changing the way you think so that you can adopt these attitudes.

Every person I have ever known who has adopted these attitudes has gone on to achieve incredible results in their life.

Today we are going to discuss the final 2 declarations that are repeated throughout the Enlightened Warrior Training program offered by Harv Eker and Peak Potentials Training.

Here they are….

I AM A WARRIOR…
I SUCCEED IN SPITE OF ANYTHING

I AM A WARRIOR…
I NEVER GIVE UP

When you act with DETERMINATION, and raise your standards, you will begin to think about how you can achieve whatever you want, no matter what challenges stand in your way.

If there are others out there doing what you want to do and accomplishing what you want to accomplish, so can you.

But you have to think like the warrior, and reach a point where you will never give up. Those who have an attitude of determination, who will get right back up when they’re knocked down, and keep moving towards their goals regardless what happens to them are the true winners in life.

I encourage you to go back through the past several entries and make sure you know and understand all 8 declarations. Study them, meditate on them, and adopt them as your own.

When you do, just as sure as you’re reading this today, your life will never be the same tomorrow or ever. It will be a turning point in your life.

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
"I am a warrior, I succeed in spite of anything".

"I am a warrior, I never give up".

Oh yeah, "I'm also an excellent money manager".
Jeff

8:02 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

A true warrior succeeds at not giving up.
Larry E.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home