Sunday, March 11, 2007

Keeping With the Theme.....

My last post, and next few, are dedicated to all of you who are committed to joining the top 5% of all achievers in life.

If you are completely satisfied with your current situation, and have no drive or desire to reach you full potential, then sadly, there is nothing I can do or say, or anyone for that matter, that will help you become more than what you are today.

But if you want more out of life, more health, more happiness, more success, more money, more of ANYTHING that is truly important to you, then the next few minutes will be of incredible value to you.

I mentioned previously, that one of the most life changing programs I have ever witnessed is called Enlightened Warrior Training, offered by Harv Eker and Peak Potentials Training.

During this course, participants are forced to face their fears, and take action regardless. The philosophy behind all of this is the fact that even successful people have fears, they simply don’t let those fears interfere with their accomplishing everything they want to accomplish in life.

The second in the series of declarations that are repeated throughout the program is the following…

I AM A WARRIOR….
I AM WILLING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES.

How many of us quit or give up on our goals as soon as we encounter problems? It happens everyday, and it separates the haves from the have-nots.

There is a huge difference between wanting something and having something. Until you want something bad enough to COMMIT to having it, your desire will never be strong enough to carry you through the challenges that lay ahead.

Very few worthwhile things in life come easy. If success was easy, most people would be successful all of the time.

Unfortunately, the exact opposite is true.

Success is rare, because it is hard, and few are COMMITTED to DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES to achieve success.

One thing I want to make clear is that when I say “whatever it takes”, it always includes the idea that you never violate the rights of your fellow man.

Lying, or stealing, or cheating, is not the way to reach your goals. You must have an unquestioned moral and ethical standard to live by.

“Whatever it takes” means going the extra mile. It means accepting setbacks as temporary defeats, not permanent failure. It means acting when your tired, or frightened, or not in the mood. It means having a mindset that no matter how many times you have to start again, you will NEVER quit until you reach your goal.

While running Peak Potentials Training, I saw first hand, incredibly successful people. And this one quality, to do WHATEVER IT TAKES was apparent in all of them.

If you want to become financially free, I guarantee you that it won’t happen by accident. But it will happen if you are COMMITTED to doing WHATEVER IT TAKES.

If others can become financially free, why can’t you? All you need is a SYSTEM, and a commitment to following that SYSTEM until you too get the results you want.

I teach my clients a money management SYSTEM that works. If you simply follow the SYSTEM, and commit to it, you can become financially free.

This system has brought me more financial success than I ever dreamed possible, and it continues to get better every day. I live this system every day.

No matter what area of your life, there are successful people who are accomplishing what you want for yourself. Find these people. Learn their system. And COMMIT to doing WHATEVER IT TAKES until you get the results they’re getting.

I AM A WARRIOR...
I AM WILLING TO DO WHATEVER IT TAKES.

I hope you get it.

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
This one in particular has caused me to question myself on quite a few occasions.

Sometimes I have to figure out whether I'm doing something that I am committed to doing, if so, then I will do whatever it takes.
Jeff

7:36 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

As a warrior I act and do what it takes.
Larry E.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having the desire and committment automatically pushes you to whatever it takes.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home