Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Sure Sign.....

Do you want to know a sure sign of whether you’ve got what it takes to become financially free?

Because of the work I’ve done and the profession I’m in today, I’ve met a great number of financially successful people.

On top of that, I’ve spent over 38 years reading and studying the laws of financial success.

Bill Gates is the wealthiest man alive today. When he decides he needs to take action, what do you think he does?

He gathers up the information he needs, and once he has it, HE MAKES A DECISION AND TAKES ACTION.

Is he always right? Could he have made a better decision? Maybe, maybe not. But that isn’t the issue. He takes action, and if he needs to adjust his actions, he does.

The same is true for Warren Buffett, the second wealthiest man in the world. He gets the information he needs and then HE MAKES A DECISION AND TAKES ACTION.

Do you think every decision Warren Buffett makes is the right one or the best one? Of course not. But that hasn’t stopped him from achieving enormous financial success.

Look at Donald Trump. Do you think every decision “the Donald” makes is the right one or the best one? No! But look at his results.

One thing I can guarantee you about virtually all financially successful people. They are all DOERS. One thing I can virtually guarantee you about poor and middle class people, they are all THINKERS.

Are you the kind of person that needs to “THINK ABOUT IT”. Is it hard for you to make a decision and take action once all of the facts are in?

Why do people “Have to think about it?” And when it gets right down to it, do they really spend any time thinking about it?

Well, the fact is that most people are afraid that they won’t make the right decision, or that they could have made a better decision. So rather than risk that, they don’t make any decision at all. THEY THINK ABOUT IT.

Thanks to an incredible lead generation system I use, I’m able to see as many people as my calendar will allow.

My prospects come from all walks of life. Male and female. Young and old. Rich and poor.

I can tell you first hand that the financially successful people I meet with ask plenty of questions and get to understand the program I offer. By the time we’re done, they either do it or don’t do it.

I can tell you first hand that the financially unsuccessful people I meet with ask plenty of questions and get to understand the program I offer. By the time we’re done, they need to THINK ABOUT IT. Which is another way of saying, they don’t take any action.

In all of my years of working with clients, the odds are about 1 in 100 that when someone says “I NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT” do they ever take any action at all.

People who always NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT will never be financially successful. They are so afraid of making the wrong decision, or missing out on a better decision that they don’t do anything at all.

Do you want to be more successful financially?

If you do, then you must convert from being a THINKER, and become a DOER. It’s just that simple. You gather the facts, and you make a decision.

When I have someone tell me after spending 4 to 5 hours with me over a couple of appointments that they still need to think about it, I know one thing for sure about their financial future.

And now…….so do you.

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
I used to be that person. NOT ANYMORE!!!!!
Jeff

7:41 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

Think before you leap, but leap.
Larry E.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought about it and it made me take action. The action is the hard part at the time. Now it is no big deal. Learning and reading has improved my fears.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home