Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Sweet Taste of Victory......

Do you like to win?

Does it feel good to you when you work hard and make it to the top?

This past week, I learned that I had won a national sales contest. Actually 2 sales contests.

Naturally, I was excited to learn that I had won.

But, it wasn’t because of the prize money.

Nor was it for the recognition.

If you’ve read this blog for any period of time at all, you already know how passionate I am about personal growth and development. With me, it isn’t a part time thing. I live it every minute of every day.

Just 6 months into doing Bank on YourselfTM on a full time basis, I beat out financial services professionals who have been in the industry for over 20 years.

When asked how I was able to beat out successful veterans in such a short period of time, I didn’t have to think long.

There are Universal laws that we all live by. Perhaps the greatest of them all is the law of Cause and Effect.

Over a year ago I realized that I wanted to be a successful Bank on YourselfTM Advisor more than anything else.

Having studied the concepts and ideas, it was apparent to me, that if applied properly, becoming your own banker and “Banking on Yourself” provides incredible financial benefits with virtually no risk.

So, I set out to become a MASTER of this process, TO LEARN FROM THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ADVISORS, TO MODEL THEM, AND TO USE THE SYSTEMS ALREADY PROVEN TO LEAD TO SUCCESS.

I wanted to join the top 5% of advisors.

My good friend and mentor, Harv Eker, president of Peak Potentials Training, and author of the New York Times best seller “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind” taught me this philosophy years ago.

Over the past 18 months, that’s exactly what I’ve done.

Just 6 months into doing Bank on YourselfTM full time, I’ve got dozens of clients, and have barely begun to reach my potential.

The point of this post is not to brag about my accomplishments.

It’s to demonstrate that the ideas and principles taught by Harv and others work if you simply learn the rules and follow them.

To this day I’ll still get emails from people who gleefully point out that the only people getting rich in the personal development business are those who write the books and offer the tapes and seminars.

These people simply DON’T GET IT!!

With the rarest of exceptions, successful people don’t get that way by luck.

Do you want to be successful?

Do you want to join the top 5%?

If you do, I encourage you to get passionate about your own personal growth, and take control of your life.

When you commit to doing whatever it takes to get to the top, (as long as you don't violate the rights of your fellow man) you’ll find a new reservoir of energy that will keep you moving forward.

Namaste.

Jeff

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
My crystal ball says that Internet marketing is going to be my passion.

I see myself extremely successful in the Internet marketing arena, just as you have been with B.O.Y.
Jeff

8:38 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

Jeff, you're da man!
Larry E.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job. Stay pumped.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home