Friday, June 29, 2007

Half Way Already......

Can you believe it?

We’re already half way through 2007.

On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate this year so far?

Is your life any better now than it was on January 1st?

What have you accomplished?

What were your goals?

Did you even have any goals?

Unless you have goals to strive for, you will find your days just move on by, and it’s like walking a treadmill. You don’t seem to go anywhere, although you burn plenty of energy.

The first half of 2007 has been nothing short of spectacular for me. It has been an awesome year so far.

My most important goal was to get back into great shape. It’s taken a while to get there, but after a slow start, I’ve got my exercise routine exactly where I want it, and I’ve got my diet back in shape too.

I wanted to build my business and become a national leader in my field. Done! In fact, by the end of this year, the infrastructure should be where it needs to be so that I can serve many times more clients than I do today.

I wanted to travel, and Sue and I had a fantastic trip to Australia and New Zealand for almost 3 weeks.

I wanted to read and study at least one great book a month, and I have added enormous value for myself and my clients from the continuing education that I have acquired.

Everything I wanted to accomplish in 2007 has happened. Not by accident, but by design.

And I am confident that the second half of 2007 will be even better.

You can make the second half of 2007 a special time for you too.

All you have to do is to make up your mind that it’s time for you to step up to the plate and take control of your time and your mind.

If you don’t have any specific goals, sit down and begin to think about the things you truly want in your life.

Set some financial goals.

Set some health and physical fitness goals.

Set some educational goals.

Set some relationship goals.

Set some spiritual goals.

Set some very personal goals.

And then, commit to making them happen.

You will be more excited, more motivated to get up every morning, have more energy than you’ve had in a long time, if you simply commit to your goals.

Time flys.

It’ll be Christmas and New Years before you know it.

Make the next six months a special time in your life.

You won’t regret it.

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
Time fly's by way too fast. My life pre-cancer is pretty much a blur. Sure I remember things about it, but by and large there isn't anything of much value.

Post-cancer, I have committed myself to becoming and spending nearly every waking moment, to be the very best person that I can be in whatever area I chose to.
Jeff

8:11 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

Well done first halves, Jeffs.
Larry E.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time never stops.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home