Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Very Exciting Time.......

Have you figured out what the theme is to this blog?

Of course, if you’re a longtime reader, you already know.

But for the newcomers, this can be a most important day in your life.

And these could be the most important minutes in your life.

Have you ever noticed that there are always a very few people who seem to have far more success than everyone else? Maybe they’re just luckier than most.

But sometimes you know someone, and they just keep going from one success to the next. If they say they’re going to quit smoking, they do. If they say they’re going to lose weight, they lose it and keep it off. If they say they’re going to join a gym and work out, they do, as a regular part of their life. If they say they’re going to become wealthy, it’s done. In fact, everything they say they’re going to do gets done.

I call these people the 5%ers. They are in the top 5% of the population in every area of their life that’s important to them.

You can get there by luck. But in fact, there is a SCIENCE to success. Success has been studied by the greatest minds known to mankind, and has been written about and spoken about throughout the ages.

If you learn the science to success, and you apply it to your life, guess what’s going to happen? The results in your life will be more successful.

If you want to become a success in an area of your life, the chances are that there are others who have already become successful in that area. Who would you rather learn from, someone who is already successful in that area, or someone who isn’t? The Science of Success would tell you that you will always be better off to learn from someone who is already a success at what it is you want. In other words, you’re going to need teachers and mentors for you to become successful, so you might as well choose them wisely from the get go.

This blog is dedicated to those of you who have chosen to shoot for the top 5%, and join the 5%ers club. You want to learn and grow and have more success. And you are willing to pay whatever price you need to in order to join this club.

I am proud to proclaim that I am a member of this club! And I continue to look for every opportunity to grow.

This week is week #2 for my coaching program with Kevin Hogan. There’s a ton of information to absorb, and sometimes I feel like I’m taking a drink of water from a firehose.

I keep hearing that little voice inside my head telling me that I suck at this stuff, and I keep telling it not to worry, because once I’ve been doing this for a year or two, I’ll be a master.

Part of the Science of Success is in understanding how our subconscious mind works. Remember this, the subconscious mind’s job is one thing and one thing only. SURVIVAL. And so, its number one responsibility is PROTETION. That’s why it’s so hard to change. Change means getting out of your comfort zone, and that makes your subconscious mind uncomfortable.

That little voice inside your head is concerned about SURVIVAL. It isn’t concerned with your SUCCESS. Your conscious mind can be directed to focus on success. And it can listen to that little voice and override it. It can say to your subconscious mind…”Thank you for sharing”…. And then direct you to do the things that will lead you to success.

Do you ever hear that little voice inside your head telling you why you can’t or shouldn’t do something new or different? Sure you do. We all do.

The difference between the 5%ers and the rest, is that the 5%ers understand that they take ACTION despite the fears given by that little voice. That's the key, to take action despite your fears.

When you take complete control of your mind, you are on your way to joining the 5%ers club.

Are you ready to join?

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
I joined the 5%er's already, I'm just waiting on my membership card.

Like I mentioned before, I learned that the only thing that I have absolute control over is me. That's the most powerful thing that you can have control over.

I will see you at the top!!!!!
Jeff

7:53 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

I'm excited to join up.
Larry E.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm ready.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home