Monday, August 13, 2007

It Just Keeps Getting Better......

Have you ever been on a roll that just keeps getting better and better?

Where everything you do just works, and you feel unstoppable?

Right now, I am going through one of those phases, and all I can hope is that it never ends.

2007 is shaping up to be the most profitable year of my life. Even better is the fact that I am having more fun than at anytime in my life. All while taking more vacation time than I ever have.

Those of you who have been reading my blog for a while already know that I am a total personal development fanatic. It all started for me when I was just 15, and I read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. I knew immediately, even at that young age, that the information it contained was the key to my lifelong success.

I studied the Science of Personal Success like it was my bible. And I also began to read folks like Dale Carnegie (How to Win Friends and Influence People), Dr. Norman Vincent Peale (The Power of Positive Thinking), Zig Ziglar (See you at the Top). By the time I was 18 I had read dozens of books in the whole arena.

All of a sudden, I discovered audio programs. So, in addition to the books, I now discovered people like Earl Nightingale, Tony Robbins, and too many others to mention.

Then I discovered seminars, and look out, I was all over the place.

Over the next 38 years, I have been a testing ground for all of the ideas and concepts I’ve learned. Today I am 53, financially free, with great health, great relationships, everything I really want in life, and a business that has boomed from the second I started it.

The key to my success has been to find people who have the best ideas and concepts in the areas of importance to me, and then to learn from them, and apply the ideas and concepts that have been proven to work by them. In other words, if you are going to learn, learn from the best!

A couple of years ago I picked up a book called “The Science of Influence How to Get Anyone to Say Yes in 8 Minutes or Less!” The title caught my eye, but the author Kevin Hogan was a stranger to me.

When I read the book, I realized that it was special. For what I want to do in life, this information is invaluable.

Today, I apply dozens of ideas and strategies from this book, and reread it monthly for fresh new ideas that I can incorporate into my life. I also subscribe to Kevin’s newsletter, and read it thoroughly even single week.

Over the past 2 years, I have come to appreciate Kevin as an exceptionally talented and successful entrepreneur who provides massive value and gets paid accordingly.

So when I saw that he was offering a coaching program for an area that is a concrete part of my strategic marketing plan, public speaking, I had to take it. I always want to associate with and learn from the best.

If we’re not growing, we’re dying. Just as I coach my clients to take their lives to whole other level, I want to take that journey too!

My mentor Harv Eker told me that it takes creativity to make money. If you can develop the right marketing plan, you can grow your business ten times in a year. He did it. He showed me how he did it. And in all of his programs he challenges everyone to go for it. I know how to grow my business ten times in a year. With Kevin’s coaching, I’m going for it.

What are you going for this year? Is it worthy of you? Does it get you excited? Is it taking you where you want to go? Are you wasting time or putting it to good use? Are you investing in yourself?

Success is a science. If you want to learn to succeed bad enough, the information on how to is all around you.

I can’t wait to start working with Kevin. It’s going to be awesome.

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
I am investing in ME like I never have before. Like I said before, it's the one thing that I know I can control 100% and predict the outcome.
Jeff

8:47 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

It's awesome to be on a roll!
Larry E.

9:41 PM  
Blogger RM said...

I know that you can change the outcomes of the prdicted path. Look at your inner self and find your desire and change your beliefs. This is a start to a new being.

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am investing in myself. I have not spent years learning the right habits. I am following my gameplan to achieve my goals. Setting up my accts and and discovering what I want in life. Thanks for these blogs Jeff.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home