Friday, November 30, 2007

5 Minutes of Reflection...

The key element to true and lasting success in life is based in what we believe and think.

Most of us don’t really think about the legacy we leave behind once we’re no longer here. But if you live a life of mission, of purpose, and contribution to others, chances are you’re on the right path.

Today I was reading this passage, and hit a very strong chord with me. I hope you will take just 5 minutes and reflect on the message behind it.

"Each soul comes to earth with gifts. Each soul takes upon itself a particular task. It may be the task of raising a family or communicating ideas through writing, or transforming the consciousness of a community, such as the business community. It may be the task of awakening the awareness of the power of love at the level of nations, or even contributing directly to the evolution of consciousness on a global level. Whatever the task that your soul has agreed to, whatever its contract with the Universe, all of the experiences of your life serve to awaken within you the memory of that contract, and to prepare you to fulfill it."

Gary Zukav, Seat of the Soul

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that quote, I am starting to see the truth in it. Everything is hitting us with a lesson, every moment of every day. It's just whether we choose to see it or not.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
I'm working on finding out what my purpose is. I know it's an important one because I just spent the last 2.5 years going through cancer treatment. I made it!!!!!

Definiteness of purpose is just around the corner.
Jeff

8:51 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

To know that an action by one can enrich another in a positive growing way is truly a reason for existence.
Larry E.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. How we touch the universe and how it impacts our lives is really thinking big. I need to fulfill my thoughts to how I want it to effect my life.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home