Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Know I'm Repeating Myself....

I was 15 years old. Somehow, I found myself reading a book called “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill.

My life was transformed from the thoughts of Napoleon Hill.

Napoleon Hill was a very unique person. He was given introduction to the most successful people of his era, the giants in the worlds of industry, entertainment, politics, religion, science, medicine, etc. In total, he interviewed and took notes on over 500 giants in the world at that time.

He completed this part of his mission in 20 years.

Then he compiled his findings into “The Science of Human Achievement”, and condensed it into his best selling book “Think and Grow Rich”.

At the age of 15, I became a student of Napoleon Hill. I read everything he wrote, and I made notes on everything I read. Then I went out and practiced everything I wrote.

That was 38 years ago. During that time, I have never been sick one single day! I’m in perfect health, (at least good enough to get “preferred” ratings from the insurance company). I live the exact life I’ve always wanted to live. I have choice to do whatever I am passionate about doing, because I am financially free.

I have a terrific wife and a happy marriage, because that’s important to me.
I have terrific health, because that’s important to me.
I have fantastic relationships with the people I care about, because that’s important to me.
I have a huge passion for my own personal growth, to realize my full potential and not hold anything back, because that’s important to me.
I travel all over the world and take great vacations, because that’s important to me.
I create incredible value for all of my clients, because that’s important to me.
I can do whatever I want to do with my life; I have freedom of choice, because that’s important to me.
I am a lifelong learner, because that’s important to me.
I am financially free, because that’s important to me.
I am a spiritual being, because that’s important to me.

What’s important to you? Because if you can tell me what’s important to you, I can show you exactly how to get it.

Over the past 38 years, since fate brought Napoleon Hill into my life, there has never been a time when I’m not reading several self help books and listening to audio programs at the same time, and planning my next seminar that I want to get to. I would venture to say that I am in the top 1% of all “learners” in society. I would also venture to say I have invested in the top 1% for my lifetime education.

Every book I read, every audio program I listen to, every seminar I attend, I learn something. And I take what I learn and put it into use immediately. It didn’t happen overnight, because I had some faulty thinking that was slowing me down. It took a while to make some new habits or break old bad habits.

In the second that you make up your mind that you know what’s important in your life and that you really want it, you can change the direction of your life forever. You can have so much more quality in your life.

The problem is, if you could have done it, you would have done it by now. Something is still missing. And for most people, it’s the right coach, the right mentor. Someone who has already spent the time to become successful themselves in their lives, and whose knowledge and experience can keep you moving towards your goals in life.

What is my particular area of expertise? Winning the money game. Most people don’t even realize that we all play a game called the money game. Like it or not, you’re in the game. Over our lifetime, we are either going to win the game or lose it. Most people lose it, because most people don’t know the rules to the game, they don’t know what the goal is, they don’t know how to win. Most people play on the defensive, playing not to lose.

It’s a completely different set of strategies if you’re playing to win. The fact is, there are an infinite number of ways to win the money game, and for every single person who is reading this there are many different ways that you could win the game. Every single person can win the money game. Every single person should win the money game. But only about 5% do. Why? Because we’re never taught the right way to deal with money.

In business, if 100 people started up a new business today, 2 years later 80 of them are out of business. 15 have bought themselves a job. 5 are creating wealth. Only 5% are successful.

To be in the top 5% financially, you have to be committed to that goal. If it was easy, there’d be a lot more than 5% succeeding. You are going to have to overcome challenges. You are going to have to grow out of your current comfort zone. YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GROW YOURSELF INTO SOMEONE WHO IS CAPABLE OF BEING IN THE TOP 5%.

This is the Universal law of cause and effect. For every cause there is an effect. If you want a certain effect, or result, you will have to create the cause. That part’s up to you. Getting into the top 5% is the result. What was the cause? You grew yourself into the person who was capable of getting that result.

How do you know if you’re a good prospect for my programs?

What’s important to you?

If you find that many of the things that are important to me are also important to you, then you are a potential prospect for my programs.

If you are dedicated to achieving much more in your life, you’re a prospect.
If you are dedicated to learning and growing and investing in yourself and your success, then you’re a prospect.
If you are ready to challenge yourself to reach your full financial potential, you’re a prospect.
If you want to master the areas that can have the biggest impact on your financial life, you’re a prospect.
If you already have achieved success in your life at some level, and want to do even better, you’re a prospect.

You’ve probably heard the expression….”Birds of a feather flock together”. Successful people are a magnet to other successful people. The more you surround yourself with successful people, the more you will create an environment for you to succeed too.

2008 is just around the corner. It holds the potential for you to achieve some extraordinary results. Will it be the year you change your life forever? It’s all up to you. In a split second you can change your life forever simply by making a new decision and taking action on it.

Don’t wait any longer. This is your time.

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
I'm not waiting for anything or anybody. I'm on a mission and will not stop. 2008 should bring some exciting results.
Jeff

8:46 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

It was worth repeating.
I consider myself a good prospect.
Now, on to prosper!
Larry E.

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Offense is much better than defense. Inward and upward with a positive attitude.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home