Saturday, November 03, 2007

They're rare and they're precious....

Of all the things we collect and accumulate over our lives, we’re lucky if we’ve got one or two of these. They’re rare indeed, and they’re priceless.

They’re our friends. Our real friends. The ones you can always count on. The ones who are special.

I have been blessed in my lifetime to have several close friends. One of my oldest and closest is my buddy Wayne.

Wayne and I first met during our first week as freshmen at college. That was in 1972. Over the past 35 years, we’ve been through a lot together. There have been times when we haven’t seen each other for several years, but regardless, as soon as we get together again, it’s like we never skipped a beat.

Wayne’s special. He always marched to his own beat. When all of us were graduating with our business degrees and going through the interview process, Wayne was planning a transcontinental trip across North America in a fixed up old van for a year or two.

When Wayne finally decided to go to work, he didn’t take a traditional, conventional job that most business graduates would do. Nope, not Wayne.

Wayne loved the open roads and driving, so he became a trucker.

Wayne has always been smart. He would always figure out the best ways to do things in a hurry, and he learned the little tricks that made the difference between making money or losing it as a trucker.

That’s allowed Wayne to drive up and down the highways of North America and have free time to think and relax and enjoy life. Here’s someone who can go with the flow better than anyone I have ever known.

The past 3 years of my life have been focused on entrepreneurship, and I am now proud to proclaim that I am an entrepreneur. Better yet, using the entrepreneurial strategies and tactics I’ve learned, my already successful business is growing exponentially, and is opening up the doors for many new opportunities.

Recently, when Wayne was driving through Phoenix from Canada hauling his load, we had a chance to have a day together. As we were talking, I mentioned to him some business ideas that I intend to start in the next while.

Then I mentioned to him that I had to find the time to organize and manage the project, and asked him if he’d like to partner with me and learn how to do it himself.

Wayne’s been talking with his wife Sue about doing a joint venture with me, and I can’t wait to find out what he decides.

Why?

Because there are systems and strategies already proven and ready to be learned by the right person that virtually guarantee success as an entrepreneur. And the difference between Wayne and most people, is that if I show Wayne the systems and strategies, and where to get the exact information we need to make sure the business is a success, not only will Wayne learn it, HE’LL ACTUALLY DO IT!

Anyone can be successful as an entrepreneur. Anyone! You do not have to be rich. You don’t have to be a genius. You don’t have to have a college education, or even a high school diploma. You don’t have to be beautiful. You don’t have to be in perfect shape. You just have to KNOW what successful entrepreneurs KNOW, and DO what successful entrepreneurs DO!

Average people sometimes become extraordinary entrepreneurs simply because they don’t know when to quit.

If you’ve lost hope that you could live the dream life, where you had enough income to live your fantasies, start believing again! Always remember, that you are JUST ONE THOUGHT AWAY from realizing that your dreams are within your grasp. My coaching can help you find it!

Wayne will let me know soon if he’d like to take on this challenge. If he chooses to, I know we’ll have a lot of fun with it, and we’ll create some great businesses together.

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
I will also be an entrepreneur here very shortly.
Jeff

8:28 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

Th hope in me remains.
Larry E.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start the business.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home