Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success...

Imagine if you found the one thought that changed the way you lived forever.

Imagine if you never worried about your life and your future.

Imagine if you understood exactly why you are here, and what your real purpose in life is.

Imagine knowing that you can achieve everything you want, provided you are prepared to help others get what they want .

Do you want to catapult yourself into a whole new level of living? To be on the path of discovery, and growth, and abundance?

If living the life you really want is important to you, and you aren’t living it right now, what’s holding you back?

Why aren’t you living the life you really want?

Statistically, only about 5% ever really figure it out. That means, only 1 out of every 20 people see life from this view.

Everyone views success in their own way. My specific definition of success for me won’t be the same definition of your success for you. We will probably have different wants in some areas, and similar wants in others.

Here’s my view of success……

I learned it many years ago from Earl Nightingale. He said….”Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal. Any person who is actively pursuing a worthy goal is a success”.

What do we all want?

We all want good health and fitness.
We all want good relationships.
We all want love.
We all want close friendships.
We all want financial freedom.
We all want the ability to choose how we live our life.
We all want happiness and joy.
We all want the best for ourselves and the ones we care about.

I believe that virtually everyone wants the above. I do! And for the past 38 years, I have been on a quest to find out exactly HOW TO GROW INTO THE PERSON capable of having all of the above in my life.

Because of my obsession for having all of the above, I have opened my mind up to receiving the knowledge that has automatically brought me everything I’ve ever really wanted in life.

My mind and my thoughts are the results of 38 years of learning and studying the most successful minds in their fields, and applying their thoughts, systems and strategies in my own life to get the results I’d hoped for. Today, I share these thoughts and ideas with all of my clients and friends who I see throughout the day.

Along the way, I’ve sought out many mentors in many areas. Although I am far from a religious person, I am definitely a spiritual person. And in this area, I have studied (among others) the writings of the Dali Lama, and more recently, Deepak Chopra.

This weekend, I happened to find a copy of his book “The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success; a practical guide to the fulfillment of your dreams”. It’s a short read, not much more than 100 pages.

You want to read this book! If you truly want to take your life to a whole new level, this book is a must read!

Successful people seize the opportunity. I am giving you the opportunity to learn something that WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE forever!

This blog is dedicated to a very certain quality of person. This person is dedicated to growing themselves into an extraordinary person simply by focusing their thoughts on their dreams and learning how to make their dreams come true. If you want to join the elite 5% who live life at the highest levels, this is the place for you.

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
I'll add this to my inner game workout.
Jeff

8:39 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

Thanks for the tip. Your blog moves me.
Larry E.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will add this to my educational fund. Thanks

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home