Saturday, May 20, 2006

This Post is Dedicated To A Special Guy, Rob!

Do you have any special people in your life?

You know, people that really were a positive force in your life.

People who were your teachers, and your mentors.

People who you admired, and you wanted to model.

This week is the birthday of a very special person in my life, my buddy Rob Riopel.

Rob is the head trainer for Peak Potentials Training, and one of the top trainers in the world of his kind.

I first saw Rob in November of 2003 at a Millionaire Mind Intensive event in L.A. There were around 1,200 of us all assembled at the Marriott for 3 days, and Rob was kind of the warm up for Harv Eker, the star of the show.

I really got to know Rob once I joined Peak Potentials in February of 2004.

To know Rob is to love the guy.

Rob is an incredible force of positive, powerful, loving energy.

Rob is passionate about what he does. He truly is living his dream.

I admire that about Rob. I need to constantly be reminded to live my dream too, and Rob is a perfect person to model.

In Yiddish, the highest complement we can give someone is to call them a “mench”. That’s Rob.

So I am truly grateful for having such a friend.

Happy Birthday Rob.

Namaste.

Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home