Friday, September 29, 2006

We’re at the third quarter pole…..

Wow. Can you believe it? The end of September already!

That means there’s only the fourth quarter of the year left.

How’s your year been so far?

What the biggest difference in your life between the end of September 2005 and today?

For many, the sad truth is, that their lives really haven’t changed much at all in the last year. Or, maybe, for the worse.

Personally, I can’t believe how much my life has changed in the last 12 months. All for the better.

I credit it all to one word, ATTITUDE.

Over the last 36 years, I have consciously trained my mind to have the best possible attitude under every circumstance.

I believe in all those corny sayings like….”when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade”, and “10% of life is what happens to you, and 90% of life is how you respond”, and “it’s not how many times you get knocked down, it’s how many time you get right back up”, and…..well, you get the idea.

ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING.

You have an attitude about every single thing. Some of your attitudes contribute to your success. BUT, many of your attitudes contribute to your struggles.

Being optimistic, expecting the best, expecting success, believing in yourself, becoming the best possible person you can be, caring about others, contributing to society, these are all the results of your attitudes.

My attitude is that my 4th quarter of 2006 is going to be awesome and the launching point for an unbelievable 2007.

What’s yours?

Make it exciting. Make it meaningful. Stretch yourself. Get out of your comfort zone.

And start thinking about developing some new, more supportive attitudes.

It’ll make a world of difference.

Namaste.

Jeff

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
I've found that the "corny little sayings" from the Napolean Hill Foundation are very helpful to me in managing my attitude.
Jeff

9:04 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

Great Attitude!
Larry E.

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home