Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's Not Enough.....

My mentor and good friend T. Harv Eker, president of Peak Potentials Training and the author of the New York Times best selling book “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind” says that it’s not enough to be in the right place at the right time, you have to be the right person in the right place at the right time.

Every day I talk to clients who come to my office to learn about money management strategies that can have a huge impact on their financial lives.

They are free to ask me as many questions as they want.

Some will spend hours looking for every conceivable scenario that will disprove these strategies.

For whatever reason, they simply do not want to take action that can improve their situation.

Fortunately for me, I can spot these people pretty quickly. Rather than waste my time trying to “sell them” on my ideas, I have learned to reject them as clients.

Why would I want to spend my time with someone who is intent on sabotaging their own situation?

Like Harv, give me 5 minutes with someone, and I can predict their financial future for the rest of their lives.

How?

In a brief conversation, I can identify their money and success blueprint.

Each of us has our own unique money and success blueprint already engrained in our subconscious mind.

And it is this blueprint, more than anything and everything else combined that will determine your financial future.

How do you know what your blueprint is set for?

Look at your results.

Look at your income.

Look at your net worth.

Look at your assets.

They are all the result of your blueprints.

And unless you identify and change your blueprint, you will be destined to continue to get the same results.

When you come to my office, I offer you some new alternatives.

I offer you the opportunity to change your blueprints.

If you’re the right person, at the right time in your life, you will gravitate towards the concepts I teach.

I can’t take credit for any of these concepts. Anyone who is genuinely looking for financial success will find these ideas. I’ve learned them over the past 36 years of searching.

But you have to be actively looking for them. You will not come across them by accident.

And every day, I continue to search out other concepts that promote financial success. I even have clients who educate me about money concepts that I am unaware of.

Are you the right person in the right place at the right time? If you are, and you’re in my office, chances are that your financial life will be transformed by the time our meeting is over.

I believe in what I do 100%. I love what I do 100%.

If reaching your full financial potential is as important to you as it is to me, I invite you to learn the concepts I teach. They can change your life forever.

Here’s wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving.

Namaste.

Jeff

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
Noted
Jeff

6:45 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

How right you are.
Now let's keep making it more right!
Larry E.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home