Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Amazing Mind Of.....

Every once in a while, a pleasant unexpected surprise happens for all of us.

Last week, I got a call from my old friend and mentor Harv Eker, President and CEO of Peak Potentials Training, and the author of the New York Times best seller “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind.”

Harv was in town for a couple of days, and invited me to join him to see Roger Waters (Pink Floyd) in concert.

We weren’t in the front row, we had to settle for row 4.

If you ever have the opportunity to see a concert from up close, it’s an incredible experience.

Even more special than the concert was getting to spend almost 9 hours with Harv.

Although we’ve stayed in touch via email, we hadn’t seen each other in almost 18 months.

Having a conversation with Harv is unlike any other conversation you could ever imagine.

Harv is a genius. In particular, he’s a business genius.

As we talked, and Harv told me of the many things he’s involved in, I was amazed at all the projects he’s juggling at once.

Without a doubt, Harv is the hardest working person I have ever known. Talk about passion and drive, that’s Harv.

His schedule is unbelievable. He is constantly on the go. Phoenix to Dallas to Orlando to Toronto to…..it just never ends.

As I was telling him about my business, you could see Harv’s wheels spinning. He asked a million questions. He looked for the opportunities that could vault me to another level. He was in his element.

When it comes to creating financial success, be it personal or in business, you couldn’t have a better mentor than Harv.

If you are determined to reach your full financial potential, you have got to make it a goal to attend a Peak Potentials event, and especially if Harv is the trainer for the event. You will be transformed.

Our visit ended much too quickly. But it was a special occasion for sure.

As 2006 winds down, I urge you to begin thinking about making some major changes in your life in the new year. In particular, get out of your comfort zone. Set some new goals that will force you to grow. Read some inspiring books. Listen to some audio programs. Plan to attend a couple of seminars.

Your life won’t change until you start to do things differently. If you keep thinking the way you’ve always thought, you’ll keep getting what you’ve always got.

Don’t settle for the status quo. Choose to grow. Choose to aim higher than you currently are. And then, do something about it. If you do, your life will never be the same.

Namaste.

Jeff

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
I'm working on it... cut me some slack (just kidding).
Jeff

6:20 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

I'm coming away from the dark side of the...uninformed.
Larry E.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am always trying to expand my horizons.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home