Thursday, December 14, 2006

Attitudes of Wealth......

During my time running Peak Potentials Training, I learned the difference between the haves and the have-nots when it comes to wealth.

At the end of the day, if you want to accumulate wealth, it starts and ends with the attitudes you develop and live by on a daily basis.

When you have the right attitudes, you take the correct actions to get the kinds of results you want to achieve.

At the “Millionaire Mind Intensive”, the 3 day introductory program offered by Harv Eker and Peak Potentials, there are a series of declarations that are repeated on a daily basis.

These declarations all relate to the Attitudes of Wealth, and can have a huge impact on your future financial success.

The first set of declarations are all about winning the “mind” game.

Here they are…..

I create my life. I create the exact amount of my financial success.

I play the money game to win. My intention is to create wealth and abundance.

I admire and model rich and successful people.

I believe money is important. Money is freedom and money makes life more enjoyable.

I get rich doing what I love.

I deserve to be rich because I add value to other people’s lives.

I am a generous giver and an excellent receiver.

I am truly grateful for all the money I have now.

Lucrative opportunities always come my way.

My capacity to earn, hold and grow money expands day by day.

Do you want to create wealth in your life?

If you do, start by repeating these declarations on a daily basis, once in the morning and once at night.

Say them with enthusiasm. Say them with energy. Say them with emotion.

And if you do this repeatedly, and adopt these attitudes as your own, you will begin to transform your life.

Remember the Process of Manifestation. Your thoughts lead to your feelings, which leads to your actions, which leads to your results.

If you aren’t happy with your current results, you need to start by changing your thinking.

Namaste.

Jeff

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
I have a laminated card with the declarations in my pocket. I need to read them a little more though. Thanks for the reminder.
Jeff

6:52 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

Well I Declare!
Larry E.

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saying those phrases outloud is really powerful.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home