Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy Holiday Wishes.......

Can you believe that we are now just days away from the New Year?

Every year I say the same thing……where did the time go??

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how would you rate 2006?

What was the biggest event in your life this year?

What was the highlight?

Did you accomplish everything you hoped to?

Is your life better today than it was last year at this time?

This is the time of year I review my annual goals, and look ahead to the new year.

I can say in all honest, I’ve never been more excited about the future than I am right now.

I am doing what I love to do more than anything else in the world. I believe in the concepts and programs I create to help my clients with 100%.

If we have had the chance to share time together this year, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life.

I hope that your 2007 will be filled with accomplishment, health, happiness, and everything else you want for yourself and your family.

Best wishes for a happy holiday season, and a terrific 2007.

Namaste.

Jeff

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
Although it's 2007, my 2008 will be incredible. I know this will be no surprise to you, you'll be right along side of me.
Jeff

6:55 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

Nice.
Larry E.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jeff.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home