Thursday, December 28, 2006

Imagine.....

New Years is right around the corner.

Will 2007 be the year that you move into the top 5%?

Will it be the year you transform your life into something spectacular?

Will it be the year you change your financial life forever?

Will it be the year you improve your health dramatically?

What do you intend to do with the year?

The fact is, 2007 can be whatever you choose it to be. It’s up to you to decide what you want to accomplish. It’s up to you to take control of your life.

Imagine what you would choose to do if you knew you could not fail.

When you begin to focus on your possibilities instead of your limitations, you will begin to realize that if you want something bad enough, and are willing to put everything you’ve got into making it a reality, your chances of success grow exponentially.

In his best selling book “Think and Grow Rich”, Napoleon Hill says that the starting point for all success is having a Burning Desire. I’ve written about this many times in the past.

I’ll continue to write about this in the future as well. Because when you have a Burning Desire for success in your life, it changes everything.

I speak from personal experience. Ever since I was a teenager, I have had a passion for personal growth and development. I still do to this day. As a result, every year gets better and better.

2006 was a truly awesome year for me. And I GUARANTEE that 2007 will be even better.

Decide in this very moment that 2007 is going to be the best year you’ve ever had. Plan on it. Commit to it. Don’t let anything stand in your way. And make it a year you’ll never forget.

Namaste.

Jeff

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
Lucky for you, I'm in the middle of reading "Think and Grow Rich". So I'll be able to follow along with what's going on here.
Jeff

6:59 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

I imagine it's happening.
Larry E.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home