Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Do You Realize This????

The world is going through major changes unlike we’ve ever experienced before.

Technology now allows all of us access to virtually any piece of information we desire at the push of a few buttons.

What does this mean for you and me?

It means that everything you ever need to know to accomplish anything you want in life is now within your reach.

It means that you can access the most successful minds in every area of life from the comfort of your home.

It means that you can communicate with people all over the world who share the same interests you do.

IT MEANS THAT YOU CAN CREATE WEALTH FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD YOU CHOOSE TO SPEND YOUR TIME!

In fact, as an entrepreneur, the Internet can be the fastest way for ANYONE to create financial freedom in this day and age.

Unfortunately, it isn’t quite as easy as setting up a web site and waiting for the money to start rolling in. Life doesn’t happen that way.

However, ANYONE who decides to devote 1,000 hours of their life to becoming an internet entrepreneur and really COMMITS to putting in the time and the effort and the financial investment, can become financially free.

The critical element is the system you choose to implement. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel. You don’t have to go through the school of hard knocks.

Just like the “real world”, THE FAILURE RATE of Internet marketing business mirrors traditional businesses. Less than 5% of all Internet sites are profitable. In other words, 95% FAIL!

What you do have to do is research and find someone who is already successful as an internet marketer, look at their system, look at their ethics, and decide if they meet your needs.

When I ran Peak Potentials Training, Harv Eker used to have some of the most successful internet marketers on the planet come and teach at his programs. I saw their systems and their strategies, and watched as they were creating sales real time while they were on the stage teaching.

Over the past couple of years, I have researched many of the most successful Internet marketing “gurus”. I have met several successful Internet marketers. It’s been a desire of mine to learn as much as possible, “get in the corridor”, and then create a “mastermind” with others who are COMMITTED to become MASTERS in the business of Internet marketing.

What are the rewards for learning to MASTER the skills of Internet marketing? Is it worth the pursuit?

Well…..imagine having $5,000, $10,000, $20,000 or more coming in each month as income? Imagine being able to grow your business exponentially. Imagine running your own business and controlling your own life. Imagine having a business that ran 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, all from the comfort of your own home, or the beach in Tahiti, or your cabin in Colorado, or wherever you have access to a phone and the internet. Imagine having a business that operates whether you are there or not.

These are the potential rewards of mastering the skills of Internet marketing and then taking the necessary ACTION with that knowledge and working at it until you succeed.

I’ve learned that there are about 10 key steps that must be mastered in order to really succeed as an Internet marketer. If you miss any one of these steps, you’ll be in trouble.

Napoleon Hill wrote in his best selling book “Think and Grow Rich” that the concept of a MASTERMIND GROUP can have a gigantic impact on the success of any worthwhile goal. If each person brings critical skills to the group, the end result is something far greater than any one person could accomplish on their own.

As I prepare my 2008 goal list, one of my highest goals is to create a mastermind group of the RIGHT people who want to MASTER Internet marketing, and create another source of income.

When I say RIGHT people, I’m referring to their habits and characteristics.

Here they are…….

They have to be nice people. I surround myself with people I enjoy being with.
They have to be willing to learn. I surround myself with people who have a thirst for knowledge.
They have to be passionate about their own personal growth and development. I surround myself with high energy, positive people.
They have to be COMMITTED. I surround myself with people whose word I can count on.
They have to have a “Warrior” mentality. If you don’t know what that is, look back in my blog to all the posts I’ve written about it.
They have to want to join the elite top 5%. That’s what this blog is all about.

ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON?

Do you want to set a gigantic and exciting goal for 2008?

Do you want to set a course for financial freedom?

Do you want to learn to MASTER 1 of the 10 steps necessary to achieve success as an Internet marketer?

If you believe like I do that the Internet offers incredible opportunities to create financial freedom, and want to chart a whole new course in your life, I want to hear from you!

2008 is just weeks away. It can be the greatest year in your life. If you’ve ever wanted to make a change in your life for the better, why not make that decision now, and get excited about your future?

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
Sign me up
Jeff

8:55 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

I realize it and want to participate. Where do I sign?
Larry E.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am ready. Sign me up. This will be a powerful team.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home