Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Imagine Having Your Own "Dream Team"....

Did you see where the U.S. Men’s Basketball team won gold at the Olympics? Much like the teams of the 80’s, this year’s team was described as a “Dream Team”. Given the salary cap in professional basketball, there is no way this team could be formed except for the Olympics.

Every player was an all star. When one star sat down, another replaced him. With all that talent, there was no way this team was going to lose.

I believe that every PERSON should be a part of such a team! No, not a basketball team, but their own team equally dedicated to SUCCESS in the areas of WEALTH and ABUNDANCE.

My greatest mentor, Napoleon Hill, the undisputed genius who spent his lifetime documenting and teaching the exact principles to WEALTH and ABUNDANCE, emphasized the CRITICAL IMPORTANCE of the MASTER MIND concept in both his famous best selling book “THINK AND GROW RICH”, and the predecessor writings the “LAWS OF SUCCESS”.

Simply stated, for you to achieve success beyond the norm, you will need the help of others. Trying to do it all by yourself is the toughest way possible, and most likely leads to failure.

On the other hand, joining forces with others who share your vision, leads to overwhelming odds of success, just like the odds for the DREAM TEAM.

Earlier this year, I formed my own DREAM TEAM. It is a MASTER MIND group comprised of some of my closest friends and most talented and successful people I know in their fields. Between us, we have over 125 years of business, management, finance, marketing and online education experience, working with the biggest names in the corporate and entrepreneurial worlds.

I couldn’t pay for the wealth of knowledge, the connections, the ideas, the synergy, and the positive attitude my DREAM TEAM provides me. Soon, you’ll begin to see the results of our efforts as I introduce my first, ground breaking online learning program.

If you aren’t reaching your full financial potential…..

If you’d like to be 10 times wealthier……

If you’d like to be 50 times happier…..

your life will be transformed by this program. I promise you that!

Those of you who’ve followed this blog for any time at all know that my mission is to educate and inspire you to reach your full financial potential. Over the past 3 years, I have written 167 postings on the critical philosophies, strategies, and tactics that lead anyone to wealth and abundance. If you’ve heard me speak, you know just how passionate I am about helping you change your financial life dramatically.

As a financial advisor, I see clients just like you every single day. I see exactly how they manage their money, how they manage their credit, how they save and invest. I see their attitudes about money. I see rich people, poor people, young and old. I see educated and uneducated, professionals and employees and students. I see every type of individual you can imagine. And I’ve seen them for years. So I know what I am talking about.

And as a self made man, I know what it takes to become an excellent money manager, win the money game, and become financially free. I’ve done it! And so can you, if it’s important to you.

Continue to come back here for the most valuable, up to date ideas and information to help you join the elite top 5%, those who are learning how to live life on their own terms and are willing to take ACTION to make it a reality. And keep a close lookout for the introduction of my new program in the next couple of months. It will transform your life.

Namaste,

Jeff

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds to me like you are full of ideas that could really help me out Jeff. I'm definitely going to try and keep an eye out on your blog.

What you had to say about working with others really spoke to me, I'm far too 'independent' or more likely 'stubborn' for my own good, and I need to re-assure myself that working with other people is the way forward; a positive route to success. Thanks for the positive words!

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the post, it was very eye opening. I am going to do some thinking and see how I can incorporate this into my one life. Thank you! I'll let you know how it turns out.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becoming part of a dream team sounds like a truly wonderful idea, and I'm really eager to put this idea into action. I sure that being part of such a team will bring with it many benefits, and will always serve as a reminder to stay focused and to keep reaching for your goals.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your postings are always so eye-opening and fulfilling for many people that come and visit, if not all people.
I can imagin having my own dream team...but how? Who? When? I'm sure you'll be able to answer these questions in your new program. Thanks a bunch...

3:57 PM  
Blogger baby1 said...

I really liked this post, The advice about working as a team is great! Just imagine what people could do if they worked as a team! I'm going to print the post out and take it to work! maybe it will help my co-workers realize that we can run smoother and more proficient as a team!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Diogenes said...

Money Management is tricky; I'm totally convinced that ones success in life is dependent on how soon they learn how to manage their finances. I sure hope your ideas work out well for you. They sound pretty good to me...

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a young person like myself, this kind of help is invaluable. As a worker in a kitchen, I completely understand and can relate to the idea of working with other people to move forward and achieve success! I'll definitely be taking the ideas here and applying them to my own life.

5:16 PM  
Blogger billgluth said...

You said it all, Jeff. TEAM is the way to make big things happen. The Olympics is just one example of like minds converging to do remarkable things.

Master mind groups of likeminded people with a focused goal can create what seems like magic quite easily.

When it comes to the topic of money, working with an expert who has successfully walked the path is the only way to reach the ultimate goal, freedom.

There IS an easy path to achieving every desire. That easy path is to find an expert in what you want to learn and follow his or her example.

The trick is to be sure that expert has really accomplished what you're seeking to do.

Great thoughts once again, Jeff. Thanks for sharing them.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I totally agree with your line of thinking regarding getting together with other people to help each other in an effort to gain knowledge and resources. There is no gold medal to be won for "going it alone".

You appear to have a lot of ideas with regards to how to accomplish your dreams. I look forward to learning more from you.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Nxwtypx said...

I totally agree, Jeff. I work for Wells Fargo Bank, NA, and we refer to ourselves as 'Team Members', not employees. It's this mentality that leads to Wells Fargo having a cohesive workforce, who picks up the slack for others. I personally support my team with IT help. Team work and positive thinking are the way to go.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Zack said...

I think your article is very true. No one should settle for the norm. If we strive for our best at all we do and desire to succeed and share this success with those around you, then you are a very valuable person, and deserve to be considered part of a “dream team.” Thanks for your insightful post!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Howard said...

I think this blog really hits home for so many people. I think from an early age, we are taught to work in groups, to cooperate as we would in school or on a sports team.
Much of today's business world is very specialized so the only way to really bring in a vast array of skills to a project without a ridiculous budget is to master mind. The only question is how to get into such a group or form our own.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home