Friday, June 06, 2008

I should have done more.....

How much time do you devote to growing yourself in your profession, your career, your business?

Are you willing to invest the time, money and effort to grow yourself into someone who is an expert in your field?

The Laws of Success are available to ANYONE who chooses to work with them. That includes YOU!

Do you realize that you can become a MASTER at anything you really want to, just by learning a few necessary steps?

When you choose to take your time, money and effort to invest in yourself and your future, you are guaranteeing yourself new opportunities for growth and success.

Last week I was in Detroit for the annual conference of Bank on Yourself advisors. It was an opportunity to spend time with some of the top advisors in the world, to network with them, to learn from them, to teach them, and to share experiences.

It’s easy to spot the top advisors. They all have specific habits that separate them from the rest of the group.

As each one took their turn training from the stage, they would discuss the route they took to achieve their success.

In every instance, it began with a passion so strong for what they were doing that it radiated out to every person. Their belief in what they did, and the positive impact their program has on clients who implement their strategy was a driving force that couldn’t be denied.

They have a SYSTEM for delivering a steady stream of qualified prospects to talk to.

They have a SYSTEM for converting their prospects into clients.

They have a SYSTEM for delivering massive value to their clients on an ongoing basis.

They all have a work ethic that places them in the top 5%, because to them, THIS ISN’T WORK, it’s a passion.

I returned from Detroit renewed with the drive and determination to continue to build my business and provide incredible value to my clients. I returned with a huge amount of new knowledge that can help my clients achieve their financial goals and dreams.

The time, money and effort I invested to go to Detroit was small in comparison to the benefits I’ve already got and will continue to get as a result of my efforts.

When I suggest to my clients that they allocate 10% of their income for their education, most of them look at me like I’m nuts! Let’s face it; most of us don’t invest a dime in our education once we graduate from school.

But if you ever want to become successful, if you ever want to become financially free, you’d better change your attitudes about education soon. Those who reach the top, who see the success, who create the freedom they want, are willing to work with the NATURAL LAWS OF SUCCESS. Learning how to THINK successfully, and then taking the actions to turn your plans into reality is where the life changing moments occur.

Although I’ve spent hundreds of thousands of dollars, and thousands of hours learning and studying the keys to success, I wished I’d have spent twice as much!

Financial freedom is a challenge few ever win. I consider myself one of the lucky ones for having climbed that mountain. Do you want that same freedom? Do you want to be able to have control of your life, and not be a slave to your job or business?

It all begins with the thoughts you place in your mind. It begins with your becoming aware that you are nothing more than the sum total of your thoughts.

If you want a different future than the life you have right now, you will have to begin to think DIFFERENTLY than the way you do right now. Are you willing to change? Are you willing to learn? Are you willing to go OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE?

Do not be afraid to invest in your education. You’ll find that as your skills grow, so will your income.

Namaste,

Jeff

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Glad to see that your back. Sounds like Detroit was worth the trip.

I often find myself like a kid in a candy store. I love having the opportunity to be able to grow and grow.

Before meeting you, I don't think it really crossed my mind that much about investing in ME, but I certainly do NOW!!!!!

Jeff

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home