Monday, June 30, 2008

Half way already.....

Can you believe it? We’re half way through 2008! Wow, where does the time fly?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the first half of 2008?

What’s been your biggest success of this year?

My primary goal was to continue to grow my business and to add value for my clients.

I wanted to invest in my education and I’ve attended 2 out of state seminars, purchased and studied dozens of books and audio books, as well as form a Master Mind Group.

I wanted to explore opportunities with business “gurus” and have several incredible opportunities now available to me.

I wanted to create a state of the art learning program, and am now actually in production for this project. I believe this program will impact the lives of millions of people.

I wanted to travel, and have 3 weeks in Europe right around the corner.

Someone mentioned to me something about a recession. I told them I refuse to participate.

We still have 6 full months left in this year. Six months that can be the starting point for your future success.

How do you intend to invest these next 6 months? What are you going to do that’ll be any different than what you’ve done for the first 6 months of this year?

Here’s an idea that is guaranteed to get you results.

Write down the single, most important thing you MUST accomplish by the end of this year. It’s got to be something that if you complete it, will be an accomplishment that will be worth the effort you’ll have to put in to get it.

Fix in your mind ONE SINGLE GOAL. Think about it. Visualize it. Meditate about it. One goal that is special.

After you decide what it is, tell someone close to you what you’re goal is and that you intend to do it by the end of the year. Ask for their support.

And then, make up your mind once and for all, that this time, YOU WILL SUCCEED. This time, there’s no doubt about it, you can and you will accomplish your goal.

Here’s wishing you a great second half to 2008. Make it a meaningful one!

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't really given much thought to a goal for the rest of the year until now. After your post I think I figured it out, but you won't be the one I tell!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home