Thursday, November 10, 2005

Everything happens for a reason......

Last week I heard from an acquaintance who I had suggested attend the “Millionaire Mind Intensive” Program offered by Peak Potentials Training. He called to tell me he had just returned from the event and what a terrific experience it was for him.

It made me think back to my experience at the MMI and how I even found out about it in the first place.

In August of 2003, I was surfing the net looking for million dollar ideas. Quite by accident, I stumbled onto the Peak Potentials Training web site, and saw a picture of my old friend T. Harv Eker. The last time we’d seen each other was in 1979, when Harv came to Phoenix and we spent a few days together.

In the years afterwards, I’d heard from my cousins that Harv was in Florida trying his hand at being an entrepreneur, and then later that he was in Canada building a business, and then, that Harv had sold his business and retired to San Diego, and finally that he’d become a “motivational speaker”.

Now, all of a sudden, I found myself looking at a picture of Harv at his web site. I was so excited to find Harv and see what he’d accomplished that I had to contact him just to congratulate him and wish him continued success.

Fortunately, my message was forwarded to Harv, and he replied to me, inviting me to come to LA and attend his now famous 3-day Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar.

Because personal growth and development is a passion of mine, and since I hadn’t seen Harv in 24 years, taking him up on his offer was a no brainer.

As I prepared for my trip to LA, I was focused on seeing Harv and watching him on stage. I hadn’t thought much about the program or what I might learn.

The MMI was an incredible event. Together with around 1,200 participants, we experienced 3 days unlike any we’d had before.

It took me all of about an hour before I realized that this was not your typical seminar. I’ve been to dozens of personal growth programs but nothing could even come close to this.

It was apparent to me that I wasn’t the only one who was experiencing these feelings. At the breaks I could see virtually everyone bursting with excitement about what they were learning. And Harv was awesome. His unique style captured our attention. We were all learning, growing, and having a ton of fun.

If you are into personal growth and financial success like I am, you have got to get to the Millionaire Mind Intensive. For at least the next while, you and a guest can attend the MMI for FREE simply by buying Harv’s new best selling book “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind”. This is the deal of a lifetime. People spend thousands of dollars for programs that aren’t half as good.

Why am I telling you this? I have no vested interest in Peak Potentials anymore. I don’t earn a penny for promoting Harv and Peak Potentials. I’m telling you this because I believe that the MMI can be a life-transforming event for you. I believe that if you are ready to take your life to a whole new level, the MMI can pave the way. I believe it because I’ve experienced it myself as a participant. I believe it because having attended numerous MMI’s as a staff member, I personally saw and spoke with thousands of MMI attendees. I’ve referred my wife, my stepdaughter, and numerous friends and relatives to the event.

Since leaving Peak Potentials earlier this year, I don’t get to see Harv anymore. He’s busy fulfilling his mission, and I’m on the road consulting. But I can tell you that I feel blessed for the time I had working with Harv, and that I’ve never known a creative and business genius quite like him. He’s a very special guy.

So be sure you read Secrets of the Millionaire Mind and attend the MMI. It’s something you’ll remember for the rest of your life.

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,
Well as you know, I have read the book and attended the MMI.
Jeff

8:01 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

I look forward to the MMI
Larry E.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Howard said...

Seems like a great event. I am often leary of such things but this seems to be the real deal. From what I hear, it reaches you on a personal level and challenges you. It's all about the challenge.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the book and enjoy reading it. The energy at MMI must be electric. I look forward to attending his semenar.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home