Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving....

Last night, as I was getting Thanksgiving dinner underway, I was thinking about all of the people that I am thankful for in my life. Not just the living, but those gone too. For someone like me, it also means people whose lives have touched and affected mine, even if I’ve never met them. I’ve been blessed with a truly amazing life, and surrounded by the most wonderful people I could ever hope for.

When you study personal growth and financial success the way that I have over 35 years, you realize that there are many incredible mentors who are genius in their areas, and that you have the opportunity to learn their thoughts and ideas. And although I may never meet these people, their genius is now a part of me.

In my life, people that I have never met like Napoleon Hill, Earl Nightingale, Zig Ziglar, Tony Robbins, Mark Victor Hansen, Dale Carnegie and many others have had a profound impact on me. (Of course Harv Eker is a part of this group, except I know Harv.)

After a while, you begin to realize that virtually all of these great trainers and speakers are telling you about the same basic principles, and each does it in their own particular way.

You will also realize that each brings some unique thoughts and ideas. And that’s what makes each of them special.

I am thankful for you taking your precious time to read my blog. I promise to you that I will always bring new ideas and thoughts here to help you catch the wave of passion and excitement in your own life. If I can ever be of assistance to you, it is my honor.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Namaste.

Jeff

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,
Thanksgiving is just around the corner again. Only it's 2 years later.

I'm truly thankful this year that I happened to hear the radio add that put me in contact with you.
Jeff

9:18 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

Jeff,
It's always enjoyable and motivating when I speak with you.
Your blogs are just as much.
Thanks to you,
Larry E.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an inspirational person. Thank you for motivating me to become a better person.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home