Monday, December 17, 2007

What are your beliefs??

You’ll want to pay close attention to every word in this post, because this is a life changing concept if you really get it.

I’ve got a very unique perspective of society that few people ever get a glimpse of. As a CPA for over 25 years, and now one of the most successful Bank on Yourself Advisors in the country, I’ve been able to sit down and have serious conversations about the personal financial lives of thousands of people. These people come from all walks of life, all ages, all genders, I’ve seen them all. So, what I write here is to educate you on what my experience is, not on what I’ve read in a book or watched on TV. You can choose to believe or not believe any or all of what I write. It is simply my experience.

Here’s what I see daily. Most people are uninspired. They aren’t happy with the work they do, the income they have, the investments they made or didn’t make, their financial life in general.

When I ask them why they don’t do something else, or earn more money, or make better investments, they all say the same thing. They can’t. They don’t know how. They wouldn’t know where to begin. It’s too late for them. Excuses, excuses, excuses.

I’ll suggest that they consider becoming an entrepreneur. No way! Risk their money and their time and energy without any guarantee of anything?? Am I nuts??

Read this closely…..

IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN BE BETTER THAN YOU ARE TODAY

IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN GROW INTO A HUGE SUCCESS IN ANY AREA OF LIFE THAT YOU CHOOSE TO

IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE THAT ALL THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO FIND THEM

IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE THAT YOU CONTROL THE FUTURE OF WHO YOU BECOME

You are doomed!!

Life is a self fulfilling prophecy. Change your beliefs and you CHANGE YOUR LIFE! You can change your beliefs about anything, about everything, in the flash of a second.

My good friend and mentor Harv Eker always talks about the process of manifestation, which says that your thoughts lead to your feelings which leads to your actions which leads to your results. But I’m not sure I buy entirely into that because it’s really your BELIEFS that lead to your actions.

The simple fact of the matter is that YOU CAN BE AN EXTRAORDINARY YOU. All you have to do is BELIEVE that you can grow yourself into someone special and you can.

The critical question now is…..

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE??

I’d like to know.

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Larry E. said...

I believe that believing is a mental process which causes focus and feelings and will encourage action toward a goal. You have to believe!
Larry E.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
The human mind is the most powerful object on the face of this earth.

I believe - therefore I can.
Jeff

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe my successes and failures of the past few years, my good decisions and my missteps, are all preparation for 2008, my year of financial transformation.

I believe I am now in alignment with my intentions, my capabilities and the resources I need to break through to rapid wealth creation.

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Setting your mind to what you want can be achieved. Believe in yourself has to come from within along with a positive attitude for sucess.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home