Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another Quarter Almost In the Books...

Can you believe it? Here we are at the end of March and the first quarter of 2008.

How’s it been for you so far?

Have you accomplished any goals?

Are you moving forward in your life?

For me, it seems like life is moving faster than the speed of light.

The one thing I’ve gained an appreciation for as I age is how precious time is, and how much of it we all waste.

The first quarter of 2008 has been totally phenomenal so far.

My primary goal was to attract dozens of new clients, and I am among the top advisors in the country.

But I wanted to start a major new project, and I am well on my way to introducing my new web site.

By far, it’s the most fun, challenging and exciting project I’ve ever undertaken, and I know that the end result will be a site that will transform the lives of many people.

More importantly, I’m building a team of clients who all want to grow to their full financial potential and who are assisting me in this project. There is no doubt in my mind that we will grow it into something extraordinary over the next 2 to 3 years. You’ll be hearing much more about this new web site in the very near future.

Over the past almost 40 years, since I was 15 and first read THINK AND GROW RICH by Napoleon Hill, I have been developing a SYSTEM to automatically create success in every important area of life, especially financially. It was only a couple of years ago that I finally found the “MISSING PIECE” that completed the system.

Today, I meet with clients daily to assist, council and coach them to reach their full financial potential. I employ all the parts of my system.

Soon, I’ll be able to offer this system to anyone, anywhere in the world. For me, that’s very exciting.

You can decide that you’re going to begin to take action too, and make the rest of 2008 extraordinary for you too. It’s as simple as making up your mind, setting a goal, putting together a plan, surrounding yourself with the right people, and going to work until you get what you want.

There aren’t any shortcuts to success. You can take the quickest routes by learning from the best, but at the end of the day, you have to think for yourself, and you have to do for yourself, because you are 100% responsible for yourself.

There has never been a better time in the history of mankind for you to create financial freedom for yourself. If you aren’t creating it is it because you don’t care, is it because you didn’t think you could, or is it because you don’t know what to do?

If you don’t care, then there isn’t anything anyone can do to help you. You will always struggle with money.

If you don’t think you can create freedom, all that means is that you’ll have to work on your mindset.

If you don’t know what to do, all that means is that there’s still something you don’t know. You need to find the “MISSING PIECE”.

Everything you need to learn for financial freedom is right here at this blog. Keep coming back here for more ideas, systems, strategies and tactics to take you to the next level.

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Larry E. said...

I know I care and I know I don't know the missing piece. I'll keep coming back. On to a better quarter!
Larry E.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am educating myself towards financial freedom. Finding the vehicle is my missing key. I am always looking for opportunities to achieve what I want.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Ed Mahony said...

'The one thing I’ve gained an appreciation for as I age is how precious time is, and how much of it we all waste' - absolutely.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have so much stuff going on in my life right now that I have actually taken the time to educate myself about one thing, GOAL SETTING & ACHIEVING.

In the middle of life, work, reading Think and Grow Rich again, website development, and everything else, I had to stop and really focus on what it is that I want and how I'm going to get it.

So yes, I am focused and still working to meet every expectation that I have placed on myself.

Jeff

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home