Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Nearing the Halfway Point....

Can you believe that we’re almost half way through 2006?

Wow!

Time does fly.

The first half of 2006 had some extremely low moments for Sue and me, particularly the sudden passing of my brother in law Bruce, and the loss of Chelsea, our sweet loving dog who we adopted 6 or 7 years ago.

We are still caring for Sadie, our cockerlahsashnoodle. She is an old lady now, has dementia, is hardly more than skin and bones. I’ve resigned myself that her days on this earth are limited too.

But, on the other hand, the remainder of the first half of 2006 has been nothing short of fantastic.

Every major goal that I wanted to work towards this year is right on target.

I wanted to practice being more generous. I am thrilled with my results.

I wanted to practice being more courageous. I am a transformed person.

My consulting job has kept me busy commuting to L.A. But my total compensation is tremendous, and I have saved up enough capital over the past 9 months to finance my next business venture.

We bought the car of our dreams, a black Mercedes 4 seater convertible.

I started my coaching practice.

And that’s just the warm up.

I’ve got some ambitious goals for the second half of 2006, and I can’t think of one good reason why I shouldn’t be able to accomplish them.

How about you?

Are you having fun this year?

Are you growing? Learning? Practicing? Planning? Dreaming? Giving? Loving? Making a difference?

Begin now to plan on making the second half of 2006 awesome.

WRITE down some ambitious goals that can make a real difference in your life.

If you want, let me know what they are.

COMMIT to achieving those goals.

Then…..just do it.

Namaste.

Jeff

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
I have to many goals to list... I'll have to get with you in person and go over them. Refine them and define them.
Jeff

8:39 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

You look good in your MBZ too!
Larry E.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have set my goals and continue to monitor the results. So far I seem to be on track.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home