Friday, June 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Harv!

O.K. I’m a little slow on the uptick.

I’m not one of those guys who can legitimately say they were financially free at 30 or even 35. Not even 40. Or even 50!

Nope, it took me until I was 52.

But while flying home to Phoenix last week from my ongoing consulting JOB in LA it hit me like a ton of bricks!

I realized that with our current PASSIVE income streams, and our savings and investments, Sue and I were really FINANCIALLY FREE!

I never have to work for anyone else for the rest of my life.

I can do what I truly love to do every day.

I can now fully live my passions all the time.

How can life get any better?

How could I possibly be so lucky?

How did I end up joining the top 5% financially?

I’ll give you the biggest reason.

I believe that more than anything else, the past 36 months have been life transforming!

Everything happens for a reason. I believe that.

So I believe that it was meant to be 36 months ago, when I had decided to start looking for my own business that I bumped into an old friend that I’d known since we were kids.

His name is Harv Eker, and he is the President and CEO of Peak Potentials Training, one of the fastest growing business and personal success training companies in North America.

His programs are truly transformational for the right person at the right time in their lives. I was at the most perfect moment in my life.

Not only did I get an opportunity to work with Peaks on the business and operations side, I got to see the master trainer in action frequently. I got to see a brilliant businessman first hand. I got to see a genius marketer take his book to #1 on all of the major lists out there. And I saw what separates people like Harv from the rest of the crowd.

So I began to study and model what Harv was doing.

When it comes to reaching your full financial potential, Harv teaches thousands and thousands of students that understanding and creating PASSIVE income, AND, becoming an EXCELLENT MONEY MANAGER are the 2 Diamonds to truly achieving your full financial potential.

Harv also teaches that if you want to win the Money Game, you need to create a financial blueprint that is set for success. You need to think like the rich, compared to thinking like the middle class or the poor.

I passionately agree with that philosophy, so I began to study in depth exactly what Harv was teaching, idea by idea.

With dozens of hours of tapes and CD’s to listen to, covering the Millionaire Mind Intensive and other programs, I have incorporated literally hundreds of Harv’s ideas into my daily habits.

And low and behold, 36 months after I first began looking for Million Dollar ideas, I realized instead of a million dollar idea, what I ended up with was worth much more. I have a millionaire mind. Actually I have a multi, multi, multi, millionaire mind.

Today, I live in a beautiful home with my fantastic wife, Sue. We drive beautiful cars. We have many good friends. We live a tremendous life with travel and cruises. We have our health. Life is good. And we’re financially free. I owe so much of it to Harv.

Now I can spend my time coaching people who are passionate about reaching their full financial potential. I teach exactly WHAT Harv teaches. Passive income and money mangement. I teach exactly HOW Harv teaches. Accelerated Learning Techniques.

BUT, with a little kicker!

Because I’ve found the perfect vehicle to take all of Harv’s teachings and turbo charge them so that you can reach your financial freedom goals faster. Guranteed! Anyone!

I can’t wait to get going full time with this. I’m just wrapping up some loose ends with my client in L.A., and from then on I get to be the complete master of my destiny. Passive income, money management, and Bank on YourselfTM.

One on one’s immediately.

Radio commercials within a month.

First seminar by September.

It’s what I love to do. To be able to have a huge, positive impact on people’s financial lives. I’m a very blessed guy.

This week we celebrate Harv’s birthday.

Thanks for everything Harv, and hope you have a happy one. You’re one in a Billion and a very special friend in my life.

I love ya man.

Namaste.
Jeff

3 Comments:

Blogger Varun said...

That was a nice tribute to Harv.

Good luck on your new venture !!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Jeff Evans said...

Jeff,
Since attending the MMI, I look at things from a whole different perspective.

I evaluate every thing I look at from a passive income standpoint.

Is it something that I can turn in to passive income or is it something that is already passive income.

I can't wait to get my first passive income stream.
Jeff

8:46 PM  
Blogger Larry E. said...

Nice!
You are a blessed man.
Larry E.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home