Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Playing to Win!

We've been talking about our "Wealth Files", (based on the book "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" by T Harv Eker) and how much of an effect they have on your life.

Today, you have the opportunity to pull out your old wealth file and examine it for what it really is. You might decide that it's time to update this file!

WEALTH FILE #2

Rich People play the Money game to win.
Poor people play the money game not to lose.

Think about this one very carefully.

What’s your goal? When it comes to money and wealth, WHAT’S YOUR GOAL??

In my practice, I ask this question to my clients on a daily basis. On a practical level, I probably ask this question to more people than anyone I know. So I have a unique perspective of this topic.

Most people play the money game on the defensive. They’re playing not to lose. Unfortunately, it’s next to impossible to win the game if you are always on the defensive. At some point, to win the game, you HAVE TO SCORE!

Rich and successful people have a GOAL of BEING RICH AND SUCCESSFUL. They’re playing the money game to win. They’re playing the money game to CREATE WEALTH. They’re playing the money game to HAVE FREEDOM. They’re in it TO WIN!!!

For the poor, what do you think their goal is? To pay the bills? On time would be great!

The Universal law of Intention always delivers exactly according to our intentions. Not what we think our intentions are, but what our TRUE intentions are. If your true intention is to have enough money to pay the bills, guess what you’ll get? Enough to pay your bills, and not a penny more!

As we rise into middle class, the word we hear all the time is to be COMFORTABLE. Now, comfortable is ok, but it’s a long way from rich! There is a huge difference between the two.

When you’re COMFORTABLE, and you go out for dinner, you’ll ALWAYS check the right side of the menu for the prices before you order your meal! Not when you’re rich!

One thing for certain, that if your intention is to be comfortable, I GUARANTEE you that you will never be rich! Never!

Wealthy people have an INTENTION, a GOAL, of being wealthy. They have a dream, a burning desire for wealth.. They’re on a mission.

If your intention is to become rich, there's a mighty good chance you'll at least be comfortable. If you aim for the stars you'll at least hit the moon!

RICH PEOPLE PLAY THE MONEY GAME TO WIN!

DO YOU??

Now place your hand on your chest, and say this declaration out loud…..

“MY GOAL IS TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE AND MORE, AND NOTHING LESS WILL DO!”

As you think and reflect on these ideas, hopefully you are creating new WEALTH FILES to replace the ones you’ve been running on for decades.

You’ll know soon enough if you’ve got the BURNING DESIRE and PASSION it takes to become wealthy and successful. If you do, then you are on a new path that will take you ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE TO GO!

Namaste,

Jeff

P.S. I like a quote of Harv’s that sums things up pretty nicely….
“If you’re going to work hard anyway, you might as well get rich, and the quicker the better!”

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry E. said...

It's the true intentions that will get me to where I should be. Now to focus the intentions to win.
Larry E.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work harder than almost anyone I know and I am now absolutely DONE with financial struggle from month to month...

I am bursting with talent and capability that I want to share with the world. That is my burning desire: to be free to contribute what is within me. Only possible if I am wealthy, to the extent of OWNING MY TIME.

The math is simple: here is my monthly nut, plus a margin for fun and a margin for the unexpected. All of that in passive income equals "wealth" to me, because then I am free to pour my talents into the world, without constraint.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home