Saturday, January 12, 2008

What Else Is There To Say??

Phoenix has a metropolitan area population of over 3,000,000 people. It’s the 5th largest city in the United States. It’s one of the fastest growing cities in the nation.

Yet in a city of over 3 million, less than 25 people showed up last Thursday night for a meeting of a club dedicated to those who want to learn how to become financially free and more successful.

Is it really possible that out of 3 million people, only 25 want to learn and study how to become more successful?

I don’t believe that it’s only 25, but I do believe that 99% of the population WOULDN’T EVEN CONSIDER giving up a weeknight learning how to be more successful. It would interfere with their TV, or the game they wanted to watch, or just about anything else that you could conjure up.

What does that mean for the ambitious? It means that we have NO COMPETITION. NONE!

Most people are complacent, lazy, uninspired and unmotivated to get out of their comfort zone and learn how to live the life they are capable of. They represent the vast majority. They follow conventional wisdom, and if it’s good enough for the majority, it’s good enough for them.

The only problem is that the majority are struggling. The majority are living paycheck to paycheck. The majority have little or no savings. The majority will have little more than Social Security to live on when they retire. In fact, the majority will never be able to retire. They’ll be asking “Do you want fries with your order?” into their 70’s and 80’s!

This blog is dedicated to the MINORITY! It’s dedicated to the person who is prepared to study and learn and ACT on the principles of success and financial freedom.

I sincerely hope you are one of them. If you are, keep coming back here for the ideas, tactics and strategies employed by the most successful.

Namaste.

Jeff

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Larry E. said...

I missed it. I don't even know what I could have known.
Larry E.

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,
My question is how was it advertised? If all 3 million people in the valley knew that this was going on then yes, only 25 people showing up would be a huge travesty.

My guess is that maybe only 25 people knew about it and all 25 showed up. I didn't know anything about it.

Let's have another one so I can attend. I'll be there.
Jeff

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I would have been there if I'd known...

Even so, as someone who markets transformative information, I take your point here. Most of us are too busy to get rich, and I have been in that category myself for way too long.

I'll be happy to be part of any serious venture to change that -- in my own life first of all.

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen the effects of retirement. Most of the people live on more than half of their working income. I think that is why we want to be different and not follow the herd.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home